|MAGIX Video Pro X8 22.214.171.124 Full Version | 527MB|
MAGIX Video Pro X is the perfect editing software to create intuitive and powerful video. multi-award-winning video editing suite is geared towards the unique requirements of ambitious and professional users, and offers an unmatched range of post-production tools are powerful.
Features Magix Video Pro X:
Import & Formats
- Open timeline The open timeline enables you to import and edit different video formats in SD, HD and UHD resolution without having to convert files into the respective project settings or a proprietary intermediate format.
- Compatibility with all standard video formats MAGIX Video Pro X is compatible with all standard video formats such as AVCHD (progressive), DV, HDV, NXCAM, ProRes, XAVC S, XDCAM, and optionally with the professional video formats AVC-Intra and DVCPRO.
- NEW! HEVC/H.265* support NEW! Video Pro X is the world's first video editing program with Intel HEVC hardware encoding. HEVC/ H.265* is the successor format to H.264 and offers improved image quality at file sizes that are up to 43% smaller. Thanks to hardware acceleration with Intel Skylake CPU, the HEVC format can now be edited efficiently for the first time.
- Amazing 64-bit performance The latest H.264 and audio codecs as well as an optimized video engine allow for outstanding performance and enable the use of more than 4 GB of RAM for complex and demanding projects.
- Hybrid Video Engine with Intel® codec-technology Real-time playback of complex effects has been adjusted to work perfectly with Intel Core i7. You can now use multiple tracks and effects without slowing down the system.
- Proxy editing made easy Edit HD footage as easily as DV footage. With the proxy editing feature, Video Pro X can automatically create easy-to-edit versions of original video files.
- NEW: 360 degree camera editing Virtual Reality is a huge trend in the media industry right now. Video Pro X provides a comprehensive range of options for editing 360 degree videos and photos.
- NEW: Beat-based editing Set snap markers in your audio material by clicking on the mouse to the beat of the music. You can also synchronize video clips with audio material in seconds.
- NEW: Snap markers Mark important points in video objects. Snap markers can be applied to playback and stop positions, and to and between object edges. They'll stay in place even if the object is moved in the timeline.
Please report to me if there are errors download link. Click Here